If you are organising your own event at Thor Central, please keep in mind the following:

  • Take note of our terms and conditions for rental and use of rooms and halls. 
  • Each event must be reported at the city of Genk (environmental permitting regulations).
  • Request deviation noise level for activities with electronically enhanced music.
  • Request permit for strong beverages.
  • Request for intake public domain (parkings & streets, redirects ...).
  • Request a night permit.
  • Request permit for music in open air.
  • Request deployment surveillance and security.

 Enkele nuttige links:

This website uses cookies to make your browsing experience easier on this website.
Click here for more info..