FROM KIS TO INSPIRATHOR FORMULA
View our services
Would you like to shoot a wedding report? It's possible but only during the Open photoshootdays.
However on Thor Park, you can have a wedding or photoshoot at any time.
During these days, the building is almost completely accessible and photography is allowed. The open spaces are the gallery at -1, the auditorium, the foyer, the Barbara room, La Grande Salle, the director's room, the works council room and several meeting rooms on the first and second floors.
• Saturday 30 October from 10:00 to 16:00*
• Saturday 6 November from 10:00 to 16:00*
* date and time are subject to availability of the rooms. Before arrival, consult our website or social media.
- Registration required via the form below or on the day itself at the reception. Register at the reception upon arrival
- Always wear your mouth mask in the building. Of course, during shooting it's allowed to take it off.
- Neither the public areas nor the toilets may be used as changing rooms; a meeting room must always be rented for this.
If you like to make your photos available afterwards, you can always forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We then post them on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In, etc.) stating your name and the correct copyright.
We will only use your data for this event